|Competition Date||Fri 23rd Aug|
|Chief Steward(s)||Michael Harbison|
|Prize Notes||PRIZE RIBBONS AWARDED|
EXHIBITORS LIMITED TO 3 ENTRIES PER CLASS
All exhibits to be delivered to the exhibition hall as follows:
- Thursday 22nd August between 4.30pm & 6.00pm OR
- Friday 23rd August between 8.00am & 11.00am
- Entry form MUST be produced.
- All vehicles MUST be off site by 11am.
- Each Exhibit to be entered in one class only.
- Exhibits must be accompanied by entry fee in each class entered.
- Every article to have Exhibit number securely attached.
- An Exhibit that has won a 1st prize in a previous Gawler Show will be disqualified.
- An exhibit which in the opinion of the Convener has been entered in the incorrect Section or Class will be transferred to the correct Section/Class.
- All reasonable care of Exhibits will be taken, however no responsibility will be accepted for loss or damage.
- EXHIBITORS MUST PRODUCE THEIR COPY OF THE ENTRY FORM:
To the Convener for the collection of prizes and exhibits, from 5pm Sunday 25th August.
Judge’s comments/feedback may be collected with prizes & exhibit.