|Closing Date||Friday 4th August 2017 |
|Entry Fees||$ 2.00 per entry|
|Prize Money||1st: $ 5.002nd: $ 3.003rd: $ 1.50|
- All entries to be amateur brewed from a kit, modified kit malt extract or full & partial mash allowed in all classes. No commercial entries will be accepted.
- All entries to be clearly marked with exhibit, class number and sub style, ie Milk Stout, Baltic Porter, American IPA, English Bitter etc.
- Entry labels will be available once the entry has been processed. Entry labels MUST be attached to exhibit.
- Entries are to be two (2) 375ml or 750ml bottles, one for judging and one for display.
- Beer will be judged with the AABC Style Guidelines www.aabc.org.au
- Exhibits to be delivered to Beerbelly Brewing Equipment (3/95 Research Rd, Pooraka 5095), Adhesive Labels (10/23 Naweena Rd, Regency Park 5010) or the Gawler Show Office before 5.00pm, Thursday, 17th August 2017.
- Exhibitors must produce their entry form copy for collection of exhibits (from 5.00pm), judging forms, payment of Prize Money and trophies on Sunday 27th August between 4.30pm & 5.30pm at the Home Brewed Beer Section in the Recreation Hall of the Sport & Community Centre. After this time, exhibits will then be available at the Gawler Show office for collection.